Applications, renewals, and other requests will be completed at

That includes:

  • Certified Public Accountant Certification Application
  • Certified Public Accountant Domestic Reciprocity Application
  • Certified Public Accountant Foreign Reciprocity Application
  • Initial Firm Registration Application
  • Firm Amendment Application
  • Continuing Professional Education Program Sponsor Initial Application
  • Program Sponsor Amendment Application
  • Temporary Practice Application
  • Change Personal Name and/or Address
  • Request for a Duplicate License
  • Request to Place my Individual License on Inactive Status Form
  • Request for Certification of Licensure

Additional Forms

Note: As a result of document fraud and in an effort to protect its licensees, the Board will only provide direct source verification of your license to another state licensing agency.