Campaign Finance Video Guides

Campaign Finance Registration Statement 

Here is a tutorial on how to complete the Political Committee Registration Statement also referred to as form DSEB 500.   ​​​

If this committee wishes to register as an independent expenditure only committee, please include form DSEB – 506 the form must include the name of the committee, filer id if already registered and must be signed and dated with original signatures. 

If the committee wishes to operate a candidate’s authorized committee, please include form DSEB 501 with the registration statement.  

Campaign Finance Filings

In this video, we will show you step by step how to file a campaign finance expense report or finance statement through our website. 

Contact us

Email us

Email us your questions about Campaign Finance.

Email us

Call us

You can call the Division of Campaign Finance at 717-787-5280, option 4.

Call us