Applications, renewals, and other requests will be completed at

That includes:

  • Bachelor Social Worker
  • Social Worker
  • Clinical Social Worker
  • Marriage and Family Therapist
  • Professional Counselor
  • Reactivation of Expired/Inactive License
  • Individual Continuing Education Approval
  • Continuing Education - Programs/Courses
  • Approval as a Pre-Approved Provider of Continuing Education

You may also request duplicate licenses, changes to your name, and changes to your address at

The Continuing Education applications have been moved to an online process at​.​ Once logged into your account, click the "Request" button next to your license to apply for the individual continuing education approval. To apply as a provider of courses/programs or as a pre-approved provider, please log into your account and select the "Request Approval" button at the bottom of your dashboard page to apply.


Request for Verification of Clinical Experience (PDF) 
Verification of licensure to another state - request online by logging into your account and clicking "Request" next to your license number.​
Pennsylvania Registration - NCE (National Counselor Examination) (PDF)


Volunteer License (PDF)

Freqently Asked Questions

Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)

Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)

Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)