Right-to-Know (RTK) Requests

U.S. citizens have the right to request public records. If you want to request law enforcement records or data, submit your request in writing using the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) or Office of Open Records (OOR) form.

Submitting an RTK request

Visit the PSP RTK page for information on how to submit a request.

If you have questions about submitting a PSP right-to-know request, call the PSP Right-to-Know Law Office at 1-877-785-7771.