Submit a Research Proposal to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections

If you are a resident, college student or research team looking for corrections-related data or information for a research project, you can submit a proposal to the DOC's Research Review Committee.


If you are a researcher looking to submit a research proposal to the DOC’s Research Review Committee (RRC), here’s more information about submitting proposals—including previously approved proposals. The RRC is responsible for reviewing all research proposals submitted to the DOC.