Pennsylvanians must unite to fight COVID-19. It will take all of us doing our part to stop the virus.
As good neighbors, we want to protect our communities. Many of us probably know friends, family, coworkers, and others who don’t realize that their actions and choices have the power to stop the spread. Help us raise awareness in your community.
We invite you to download and use the following COVID-19 communication materials or visit our COVID Resource Library to browse all resource materials. Find information on vaccine outreach, posters, presentations, and other educational materials on vaccines.
Share the COVID-19 Facts
Don’t be afraid to talk about COVID-19. When we understand the virus, how it spreads, and what we can do to stop it, we can defeat it. We need to get the facts out to our neighbors, so we all know how to stop the spread. And when and how to get help if we know someone who gets COVID-19.
There are many ways you can share the facts about COVID-19 and the health and safety measures that can keep the virus from spreading. Some ideas include:
- Virtual events, meetings, and presentations
- Op-eds, blog posts, or articles
- Conversations with colleagues, neighbors, family, and friends
- Social media posts, graphics, and videos
- Posting signs in businesses, workplaces, schools, places of worship, or other community locations
Most importantly, you can be an example for others, so they learn what to do. You have the power to show you care by making good choices and following health and safety measures.
Be a Partner
If you belong to a business or group involved in community outreach, please consider joining the effort to promote and share health and safety measures that can stop COVID-19 from spreading in Pennsylvania. To help you in your communication outreach efforts, watch the COVID-19 Messaging 101 webinar to learn about the best practices when sharing public health messaging.
In addition, there are many ways your organization can become involved, including:
- Follow CDC and PA Department of Health guidance
- Include facts in your mailings and newsletters
- Add information on your bills, invoices, and receipts
- Hang signs and posters in your business or workplace
- Talk to your partners, employees, customers, and stakeholders