Immigration and Citizenship

If you have questions about immigration or citizenship, contact the US Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS).

Contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)

The Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security does not have jurisdiction over immigration and citizenship issues. Contact the appropriate DHS agency with questions or concerns.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

More information about ICE can be found at the ICE website.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

More information on USCIS programs and services can be found on the USCIS website.