You can now add your phone to the fight against COVID-19.
After you download COVID Alert PA to your smartphone, you can opt-in to receive alerts if you have had a potential exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
Getting timely alerts can help you get advice on how to help yourself and protect others as well as determine when to get testing. It can help reduce your risk of unknowingly spreading the virus to your friends, family, and larger community.
COVID Alert PA protects your privacy and personal information. Downloading the app is voluntary, but the more Pennsylvanians that use this app, the more successful our efforts will be to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- The app detects if users are in close contact with another app user, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. It is the same technology that your phone uses to connect to wireless headphones or your car.
- The app does not use GPS, location services, or any movement or geographical information.
- The app will never collect, transmit, or store your personal information and is completely anonymous.
Get the most current and relevant Pennsylvania traffic information on your smart phone without ever taking your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel with 511PA, brought to you by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT). 511PA provides real-time, hands-free traffic advisories for every PennDOT roadway in Pennsylvania, and for major roadways in neighboring states of NJ and WV, with more to come.
You simply turn on the application before you start your journey. 511PA uses your phone’s built-in GPS and the vast data in the PA, NJ and WV travel information system (go to the app's settings screen to enable non-PA advisories) to determine when you are approaching congestion, an accident scene or some other traffic disruption.
Enhance your wine and spirits shopping experience with the Fine Wine & Good Spirits app from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board. The app combines an easy-to-use interface and fun experience for users to find store and product information and shop for wines and spirits. With this app, you can scan a product’s UPC code to find more detail on a wine and/or spirit, locate the store nearest you, download valuable coupons, learn what’s on sale, find price and inventory levels at a specific store and browse the PLCB’s expansive inventory. For special sales and promotions, you can also follow Fine Wine & Good Spirits on Facebook, Twitter (@PAWineSpirits), Instagram and Pinterest. To get emails with new product information, store promotions and/or store events, go to FineWineAndGoodSpirits.com to sign up today.
Pennsylvania may have been named for its woods, but our waters are the real attraction. There are more than 86,000 miles of streams and rivers, along with 4,000 inland lakes and ponds covering 160,000 acres, plus 470,000 acres of Lake Erie. Great fishing and boating opportunities abound and many are close to you!
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
Use this PennDOT app for a realistic representation of the actual driver’s knowledge test. Download the app for practice questions that will help you prepare for your PennDOT driver’s knowledge test, or refresh your knowledge and become a better driver! The application will also host valuable information for licensed drivers to stay safe, informed and compliant on the roads. When you’re done, you can share your scores with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or email.
The Pennsylvania Lottery’s official app offers free, on-the-go fun by providing easy access to drawing results, jackpots, instant game details, and second-chance opportunities to win. The app can be used to scan tickets for entry in the Second Chance Prize Zone™; access the VIP Players Club; view daily and past winning numbers*; see current jackpots; learn about the latest instant games and see remaining prizes; enjoy “Scratch for Fun” and “Play for Fun” games; locate a nearby retailer and learn how to claim a prize. Players must visit Pennsylvania Lottery retailers to purchase and validate tickets. *Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning numbers, prize payouts and other information offered via the Pennsylvania Lottery's mobile app. The official winning numbers are those selected in the respective drawings and recorded under the observation of an independent accounting firm. In the event of a discrepancy, the official drawing results shall prevail.
Use this PennDOT app for a realistic representation of the actual motorcycle knowledge test. Download the app for practice questions that will help you prepare for your PennDOT motorcycle knowledge test, or refresh your knowledge and become a better rider! The application will also host valuable information for licensed riders to stay safe, informed and compliant on the roads. When you’re done, you can share your scores with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Managing your benefits just got easier. myCOMPASS PA is for Pennsylvanians who have applied for or receive state benefits. With this app you can access your benefits from anywhere, at any time. Review what you receive, check the status of submitted applications, upload documents, and report changes directly from your phone.
This application provides information to victims of crime in Pennsylvania on how to find organizations that can help them after they have been victimized and the rights and services available to them. In addition, crime victims can use this application to submit claims to the Pennsylvania's Victims Compensation Assistance Program and to find out information about an already filed crime victims' compensation claim.
This application features:
- An interactive map that allows you to search for victim service organizations closest to you
- Detailed information about the rights of crime victims in Pennsylvania and the services available to them
- Ability to file a claim with the Victims Compensation Assistance Program and access to information concerning a claim already filed
- The ability to message the Pennsylvania Office of Victim Services for assistance
Please Note: The use of electronic devices can be monitored. If you believe that downloading this application could jeopardize your safety, do not download it. Consider contacting the Pennsylvania Office of Victims' Services directly at 1-800-233-2339 instead. If you are in crisis or danger and require an immediate response, call 9-1-1.
See Something Send Something is the preeminent nationwide suspicious activity reporting (SAR) tool for citizens to help in the fight against terrorism. See Something Send Something has information to educate you on what to look for and when to submit suspicious activity reports along with how to receive important alerts. The SAR tool connects you to a nationwide network of Intelligence Centers by routing tips to the correct center for analysis.
Learn what to look for, stay informed, and act on your intuition with the official See Something Send Something app. For situations requiring an immediate response always call 911 or local police directly.
The official app of the Pennsylvania Game Commission. This app provides official information for Pennsylvania hunters and furtakers.
This application features:
- What’s Near Me? – Use the hunter-focused interactive map to find places of interest that are nearest to your current location. Use the distance slider and layer options to filter results. Layers include: state game lands, license sale locations, wildlife management unit boundaries, waterfowl zones, pheasant release sites, region offices, state parks and more.
- What’s in Season? – See what’s in season by filtering species, date, or management area.
- Share Location – Let friends and family know where you are.
- View fluorescent orange requirements, legal hunting hours, license privileges, seasons and bag limits, and the current Hunting & Trapping Digest regardless of internet connection.
- Report a harvest, violation, road-killed deer, or wildlife emergency.
- Find a license issuing outlet or purchase your license or permit online.
- Check the status of your antlerless deer, elk, or controlled goose hunt application.
- Contact the Game Commission’s region offices and headquarters.
WORK SMART. LIVE HAPPY.