- Updated Dependencies
- Jquery from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0
- Zurb Foundation Sites from 6.5.3 to 6.6.3
- Hotfix for Alert Header Colors
What’s New in PDS v1.1?
Improvement and Bug Fixes
Updated documentation and code for the following components:
- Utilizes <p> tags to ensure Alerts are meeting accessibility standards, are presentational, and are optimized for SEO.
- Responsive sizing using rem units as opposed to px in callouts.
- Simplified Pagination component increases page visibility and improves mobile experience.
- Removed external icons from the following Footer entries:
- Pennsylvania Facebook
- Pennsylvania Twitter
- Icon updated for the “Get a Birth Certificate” Footer entry.
- Option for links.
- Option for closable tags.
New mobile styling for the following components and patterns:
New page layouts for homepages and interior pages.
New demo website resource using various components and patterns to guide public website development.
New research website resource to test various components and alternate approaches to guide future iterations of the Pennsylvania Design Standards.
- [CSS] changed spelling of extension class
- [HTML] heading tag changed from
- [HTML] added
- [HTML] current page item tag changed from
- [CSS] current page styles are linked to
Form Controls – Time Input
- [General] moved into Multi-Input Fields Pattern.
- [CSS] added required extension class
-stack for mobile styles.
- [General] consolidated simple and advanced into one component.